Why I chose this banner for my LinkedIn?


 So this is my new banner on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/angelica-tara-5b9454129/ 

Speaking of, LinkedIn has this new feature whereby you can post a video of you on your profile. While I was debating with me, myself & I on whether I should post a video or not, I thought this snacky content trend has already taken emotions and belonging out of content. On top of that, a 30-second video won't convey why I do what I do, and why you can trust me, and why and how we can work together and find a way forward!

So here it is - the why ... 

I've seen people who go on and on in their professions, working head down, grinning while hiding their pain. I can relate. If you're also one of 'those' who knows that there's no point speaking up in the workplace because you'll never really be heard, or because your shining light may cause others to deliberately try and dim it. Well, I'm there for you with Personal Branding. 

I'm there for you if:

  • you want to bring your knowledge to the forefront and are tired of languishing in shadows
  • you know the grind but don't have much time on your hand
  •  you are posting everything from anywhere and then not posting for weeks
  • you don't know where to start
  • you're stuck in a toxic environment but don't know how to get out

But there's one thing that you have to do. Mind you, nobody else will do this for you.

You have to take that first step. 

Reach out.

Connect.

Even if you're feeling scared inside, hands trembling, doubt overtaking the nth time. 

Reach out.

Swipe away that feeling that stops you from investing in yourself. 

All I can say is that it gets easier from thereon.

I'm not going to confuse you with stats or tools. Nor am I going to overwhelm you with complex terms. 

Come, we'll have a heart to heart. Just like those old times when things were simpler. Come, tell me :)


Comments

Popular Posts